You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess
January 28 2022 12.15pm

The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 8 of 28 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

 

View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 1.52pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Who’d have thought it, Mainey knows more about Islam than Imran Khan!

Spidey sense fails you again.

Bin Laden was hiding out in pakistan 20 miles from an ISI training site.

Imran Khan is a politician, you might have noticed that they sometimes spew forth hyperbole and rhetoric to achieve a certain goal.

He also called Bin Laden a martyr, do you agree with that statement too I wonder?

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 16 Oct 21 2.01pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

But was an MP killed whilst doing his job or because of his job? Interesting point of debate, until we know why this happened.

very many jobs can get you assaulted or murdered.

NHS nurse, teacher, doctor, social worker, psychologist, night club bouncer, police, ......even the fella on the cash til at the local corner shop.

 


Pay for a BBC TV license ? yeah, right.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 16 Oct 21 2.09pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Imran Khan is a politician, you might have noticed that they sometimes spew forth hyperbole and rhetoric to achieve a certain goal.

He also called Bin Laden a martyr, do you agree with that statement too I wonder?

did he marry a girl from his own tribe or a westerner ?

to what extent do the girls from Imran's tribe marry westerners ?

does that country have a history of 'honour killings' for girls who go astray for love ?

What is the culture in Somalia vis-a-vis this practice ? What is the story of the stabber of the MP ? a family man ? or a frustrated Incel ? did his parents practice polygamy ? violent monsters are often from a broken home.

 


Pay for a BBC TV license ? yeah, right.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 16 Oct 21 2.16pm Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

did he marry a girl from his own tribe or a westerner ?

to what extent do the girls from Imran's tribe marry westerners ?

does that country have a history of 'honour killings' for girls who go astray for love ?

What is the culture in Somalia vis-a-vis this practice ? What is the story of the stabber of the MP ? a family man ? or a frustrated Incel ? did his parents practice polygamy ? violent monsters are often from a broken home.

Sir David supported the motion tabled against FGM - Somalia inflicts this on 98% of it's women......who knows?

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ouzo Dan's Profile Ouzo Dan 16 Oct 21 2.29pm Send a Private Message to Ouzo Dan Add Ouzo Dan as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

With all due respect, Imran Khan is talking s***e there.

If you know the first thing about the Quran you will know it can be translated and interpreted in many different ways.

What members of ISIS practice is very different to what moderate Muslims believe.

If you are going to opine on an entire religion, please understand it is practiced in many different ways.

You are once again showing your naked anti Muslim hatred. Tommy Robinson would be very proud of you.

Quaran: The punishment for apostasy is death
Maine Eagle: You're interpreting this wrong.

 


Sex Panther 60% of the time it works every time

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 16 Oct 21 2.38pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

As far as I'm concerned Islam is anti Western values, and I'm a westerner. I've friends who are Muslim but I don't hesitate to tell them I don't agree with many aspects of their religion. I don't see why we have to 'like' Islam. The religion clearly is anti us. I tolerate Islam, but also don't personally agree with it.
The problem I have with all of this is supposedly having to 'like' Islam. Why should I? I fail to see anything compatible with my beliefs or values. I also fail to see why the most Liberal people tolerate it. It clearly does not tolerate their beliefs.

 


I used to put the manager's name in front of Red and Blue but got fed up with changing it. If someone cool becomes our manager then maybe..

Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 16 Oct 21 2.57pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Ouzo Dan

Quaran: The punishment for apostasy is death
Maine Eagle: You're interpreting this wrong.

ah no no. There are different interpretations of the Holy books.


sometimes it translates into 'Behead our enemies' and other times it translates into 'death by stoning' or 'being fed to wild animals' or 'blown up with a suicide vest'


and so you can see, there are many misunderstandings to the Religion of Love.

 


Pay for a BBC TV license ? yeah, right.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 3.38pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Ouzo Dan

Quaran: The punishment for apostasy is death
Maine Eagle: You're interpreting this wrong.

You’re obviously a student of global religion, Dan, as you even managed to spell the name of the Muslim holy text correctly. Oh wait…..

There are versions of that sentiment in many religions.

Radical islamists tend to radicalize. Just like radical Christians, radical Hindus, etc.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 16 Oct 21 3.59pm Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

Spidey sense fails you again.

Bin Laden was hiding out in pakistan 20 miles from an ISI training site.

Imran Khan is a politician, you might have noticed that they sometimes spew forth hyperbole and rhetoric to achieve a certain goal.

He also called Bin Laden a martyr, do you agree with that statement too I wonder?

Please point out where I said I agreed with Khan. I am well aware as to where Bin Laden was hiding, as I was living in pakistan at the time.
I have met Khan on a couple of occasions actually and imo he is a complete K**b

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Oct 21 4.04pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

You’re obviously a student of global religion, Dan, as you even managed to spell the name of the Muslim holy text correctly. Oh wait…..

There are versions of that sentiment in many religions.

Radical islamists tend to radicalize. Just like radical Christians, radical Hindus, etc.

?

You can't have 'versions' of killing people. You either kill them or not. You have literally written nonsense.

As for radicals....yeah I'm sure everyone's concerned about the radical Quakers...refusing to buy alcohol from the local off license.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Online Flag 16 Oct 21 4.07pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Please point out where I said I agreed with Khan. I am well aware as to where Bin Laden was hiding, as I was living in pakistan at the time.
I have met Khan on a couple of occasions actually and imo he is a complete K**b

Yep and Khan has the support of god knows how many millions of Muslims around the world....pointedly in pakistan.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 16 Oct 21 4.11pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Please point out where I said I agreed with Khan. I am well aware as to where Bin Laden was hiding, as I was living in pakistan at the time.
I have met Khan on a couple of occasions actually and imo he is a complete K**b

Playboy when he was younger now playing the "I'm a good Muslim" card, complete hypocrite.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 8 of 28 < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess