You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Trans-ylvania
August 14 2022 10.31pm

Trans-ylvania

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 9 of 11 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

 

View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 Jul 22 8.18am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

About time.

It appears that serious research on post trans conversion will now be allowed.

[Link]

The activists have been blocking this and threatening anyone who dared suggest it happen.

There is a suggestion that many trans people regret their conversion and that the rate of suicide amongst this group is higher than the average.

Serious research needs to be done to determine if this is true. It may mean that the Trans lobby will have to face some unpalatable facts.

I hope that someone is brave enough to do this, lives are being ruined you should never be scared of the truth.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Spiderman's Profile Spiderman Flag Horsham 01 Jul 22 8.45am Send a Private Message to Spiderman Add Spiderman as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

About time.

It appears that serious research on post trans conversion will now be allowed.

[Link]

The activists have been blocking this and threatening anyone who dared suggest it happen.

There is a suggestion that many trans people regret their conversion and that the rate of suicide amongst this group is higher than the average.

Serious research needs to be done to determine if this is true. It may mean that the Trans lobby will have to face some unpalatable facts.

I hope that someone is brave enough to do this, lives are being ruined you should never be scared of the truth.

Perhaps schools should stop telling pupils they can be whatever sex they want

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Nicholas91's Profile Nicholas91 Flag The Democratic Republic of Kent 01 Jul 22 10.03am Send a Private Message to Nicholas91 Add Nicholas91 as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

About time.

It appears that serious research on post trans conversion will now be allowed.

[Link]

The activists have been blocking this and threatening anyone who dared suggest it happen.

There is a suggestion that many trans people regret their conversion and that the rate of suicide amongst this group is higher than the average.

Serious research needs to be done to determine if this is true. It may mean that the Trans lobby will have to face some unpalatable facts.

I hope that someone is brave enough to do this, lives are being ruined you should never be scared of the truth.

Typical bigot, trying to use facts, statistics and logic which prove nothing!! 14% of people know that!!

 


Now Zaha's got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose... not a bad effort!!!!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 01 Jul 22 10.21am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Nicholas91

Typical bigot, trying to use facts, statistics and logic which prove nothing!! 14% of people know that!!

And 14% is a clear majority once seasonally adjusted, graded on a curve and properly weighted.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 01 Jul 22 10.28am Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

About time.

It appears that serious research on post trans conversion will now be allowed.

[Link]

The activists have been blocking this and threatening anyone who dared suggest it happen.

There is a suggestion that many trans people regret their conversion and that the rate of suicide amongst this group is higher than the average.

Serious research needs to be done to determine if this is true. It may mean that the Trans lobby will have to face some unpalatable facts.

I hope that someone is brave enough to do this, lives are being ruined you should never be scared of the truth.

I posted on this a couple of years ago. I heard a professor on the wireless and from memory but donít shoot the messenger; something like 85% of full conversions regret it after 15 years. Also a suicide rate of about 30%.
These people teaching this to kids and shutting this conversation down should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 01 Jul 22 11.59am Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

I posted on this a couple of years ago. I heard a professor on the wireless and from memory but donít shoot the messenger; something like 85% of full conversions regret it after 15 years. Also a suicide rate of about 30%.
These people teaching this to kids and shutting this conversation down should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

"wireless"?

Come on, get up to date, man. It's "radiogram" now.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 01 Jul 22 12.02pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Meanwhile at the Halifax bank:

[Link]

I'll bet that will go down well in the town of Halifax!

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 Jul 22 12.09pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by YT

Meanwhile at the Halifax bank:

[Link]

I'll bet that will go down well in the town of Halifax!

Woke Halifax who are failing on the gender pay gap something I suspect their staff care a lot more about.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View YT's Profile YT Flag Oxford 01 Jul 22 12.17pm Send a Private Message to YT Add YT as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Woke Halifax who are failing on the gender pay gap something I suspect their staff care a lot more about.

If I worked there, to be bloody-minded I would insist on a badge saying:

YT
He/her/theirs

And when hauled in front of the compliance committee to be told that that combination wasn't allowed, I would scream "discrimination" while heading straight to m'learned tribunal lawyers.

 


Palace since 19 August 1972. Palace 1 (Tony Taylor) Liverpool 1 (Emlyn Hughes)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View becky's Profile becky Flag over the moon 01 Jul 22 1.03pm Send a Private Message to becky Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add becky as a friend

Originally posted by Badger11

Woke Halifax who are failing on the gender pay gap something I suspect their staff care a lot more about.

Not just the staff, on various social media there are a lot of women who are moving their money away over this. Hitting them where it hurts is the only way of putting any sort of stop to this nonsense - they seem to forget that offending 51% of the population is possibly not the best idea.......

 


A stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell give some indication of expected traffic numbers

Alert Alert a moderator to this post | Board Moderator Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 01 Jul 22 1.06pm Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by becky

Not just the staff, on various social media there are a lot of women who are moving their money away over this. Hitting them where it hurts is the only way of putting any sort of stop to this nonsense - they seem to forget that offending 51% of the population is possibly not the best idea.......

Quite agree, You go girl

It doesn't make sense anyway. I worked in M&S and we had name badges with just our first name, mine is Sally. Why do you need a his / her / them / toaster as well.

Edited by Badger11 (01 Jul 2022 1.08pm)

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View palace_in_frogland's Profile palace_in_frogland Flag In a broken dream 01 Jul 22 1.49pm Send a Private Message to palace_in_frogland Add palace_in_frogland as a friend

The staff should tell Halifax that they are Rastafarians and the pronouns for their badges are I and I.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 9 of 11 < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Trans-ylvania