You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Post EU World
October 8 2022 12.13am

Post EU World

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 130 of 130 << First< 126 127 128 129 130

 

View cryrst's Profile cryrst Flag The garden of England 30 Aug 22 10.48pm Send a Private Message to cryrst Add cryrst as a friend

Originally posted by croydon proud

I hope it wasn"t locally caught around whitstable mate or you might be eating someones dinner with it!

Dogs never eat white poo as there is absolutely no nutrition in it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View HKOwen's Profile HKOwen Flag Hong Kong 30 Aug 22 11.27pm Send a Private Message to HKOwen Add HKOwen as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

'Brexit means Brexit'

Our new unelected PM will have a shiny new German car to show off as a major benefit of leaving the EU.

[Link]

Guffaw guffaw guffaw

West German ?

 


When the veneer of civility cracks and the abuse starts....sit back, smile and enjoy a point at Anfield

He reaching for the pocket....and it's a long overdue yellow

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 31 Aug 22 2.23pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

A No10 source said: “The Government Car Service only use British manufactured cars and there are no plans to move away from championing British industry.

So yes, it's an Audi A8.

Unfortunately for us it's also bullet-proof.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 31 Aug 22 3.01pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

A No10 source said: “The Government Car Service only use British manufactured cars and there are no plans to move away from championing British industry.

So yes, it's an Audi A8.

Unfortunately for us it's also bullet-proof.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View croydon proud's Profile croydon proud Flag Any european country i fancy! 31 Aug 22 3.01pm Send a Private Message to croydon proud Add croydon proud as a friend

Originally posted by cryrst

Dogs never eat white poo as there is absolutely no nutrition in it

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View ASCPFC's Profile ASCPFC Flag Pro-Cathedral/caravan park 31 Aug 22 4.25pm Send a Private Message to ASCPFC Add ASCPFC as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

A No10 source said: “The Government Car Service only use British manufactured cars and there are no plans to move away from championing British industry.

So yes, it's an Audi A8.

Unfortunately for us it's also bullet-proof.

The bullets they tested it with were made in Britain.

 


Patrick Vieira's
Red and Blue Army!

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 01 Sep 22 12.16pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

Well let's not be too negative brexit did happen so let's drag our remainer behinds off to the celebrations.

'brexit means brexit' - Theresa May.

‘Festival of Brexit’ falls spectacularly short of 66 million visitor target.

Only 238,000 attended that's 0.36% of the target.

Described in a HOC report as 'a complete waste of public money'.

Pretty much like the tories and brexit itself.


 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 02 Sep 22 3.50pm Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

A sample of the 'Festival of Brexit':-

Dandelion paired world music with encouragement for growing vegetables.

Galwad, in Wales, provided “a multiplatform, multilingual story set in a possible world of 2052.

Wow, if they aren't benefits of brexit I don't know what is.



 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 02 Sep 22 9.20pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend


Europe buying surplus Russian energy via China.

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View steeleye20's Profile steeleye20 Flag Croydon 04 Sep 22 10.54am Send a Private Message to steeleye20 Add steeleye20 as a friend

'Kent brewery hailed as Brexit ‘export champion’ has one EU customer left'.

He is a berliner, it takes him 4 days the round trip and he has to bring his own van.

The rest gave up the struggle.

Can't say I blame them.

Truss glosses over brexit and doesn't say where her 'economic growth' will come from.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Badger11's Profile Badger11 Flag Beckenham 04 Sep 22 11.05am Send a Private Message to Badger11 Add Badger11 as a friend

Originally posted by steeleye20

'Kent brewery hailed as Brexit ‘export champion’ has one EU customer left'.

He is a berliner, it takes him 4 days the round trip and he has to bring his own van.

The rest gave up the struggle.

Can't say I blame them.

Truss glosses over brexit and doesn't say where her 'economic growth' will come from.

I recently saw a report that UK exports to the EU have grown post Brexit so not all doom and gloom, despite your beloved EU playing every dirty trick it can think of to punish us.

 


One more point

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 130 of 130 << First< 126 127 128 129 130

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Post EU World