You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess
November 30 2021 12.42am

The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 10 of 28 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

 

View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 10.03pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Spiderman

Please point out where I said I agreed with Khan. I am well aware as to where Bin Laden was hiding, as I was living in pakistan at the time.
I have met Khan on a couple of occasions actually and imo he is a complete K**b

You said Imran Khan knows more about Islam than I do. If he’s such a knob, why use him as an example to make your point? I don’t think you would make the high school debate team on that one.

You don’t know anything about me so it’s a downright stupid comment anyway.

To say there there is only one school of thought on Islam is absolute bollocks. If there is no radical Islam, then please explain why rank and file Muslims find the tactics of ISIS deplorable? You can’t, because there is a clear difference between moderate and radical extremist Muslims. To say otherwise is either down to childlike ignorance, or playing politics, in Imran Khans case.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 10.05pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

?

You can't have 'versions' of killing people. You either kill them or not. You have literally written nonsense.

As for radicals....yeah I'm sure everyone's concerned about the radical Quakers...refusing to buy alcohol from the local off license.

I didn’t say versions of killing people, I said there are versions of “death to infidels” in many religious texts, including the Bible.

Radical extremists tend to employ extreme methods, be they trump loving white supremacist redneck dimwits, or brown skinned Muslim zealots.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 10.08pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

Yep and Khan has the support of god knows how many millions of Muslims around the world....pointedly in pakistan.

What on earth does that have to do with anything?

Jim Jones was well supported, so was Hitler, not to mention Pol Pot and Idi Amin, Even that xenophobic insurrectionist in chief Donny has the support of millions of ignoramuses. It proves nothing.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Ouzo Dan's Profile Ouzo Dan 16 Oct 21 10.10pm Send a Private Message to Ouzo Dan Add Ouzo Dan as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

You’re obviously a student of global religion, Dan, as you even managed to spell the name of the Muslim holy text correctly. Oh wait…..

There are versions of that sentiment in many religions.

Radical islamists tend to radicalize. Just like radical Christians, radical Hindus, etc.

My friend of somali stock has always spelt it that way & I follow suit, its neither here nor there though really eh.

Cite some mainstream religions that have the death penalty for apostasy.

 


Sex Panther 60% of the time it works every time

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View georgenorman's Profile georgenorman Flag 16 Oct 21 10.12pm Send a Private Message to georgenorman Add georgenorman as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

I didn’t say versions of killing people, I said there are versions of “death to infidels” in many religious texts, including the Bible.

Radical extremists tend to employ extreme methods, be they trump loving white supremacist redneck dimwits, or brown skinned Muslim zealots.

You forgot to include the vast majority of communist governments?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Oct 21 10.43pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

This is really a lesson in the anti white self hating 'racism' of the far left.

Mainey is one on here who frequently accuses others of racism yet here you have seen the absurdist lengths he is willing to go to defend a mostly non white demographic....even though I don't think the whole demographic has been accused.

Now just imagine if this killer had been a white guy similar to who murdered Cox.

His script would completely flip.


Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Oct 2021 10.46pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Oct 21 10.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

What on earth does that have to do with anything?

Jim Jones was well supported, so was Hitler, not to mention Pol Pot and Idi Amin, Even that xenophobic insurrectionist in chief Donny has the support of millions of ignoramuses. It proves nothing.

It was written to demonstrate that what Khan thinks....which you described as 's***e' is in fact the opinion of many millions of Muslims. So amusingly you would in fact be accused of 'Islamophobia' yourself.

What's what it proves.

As for Jim Jones....I think your handle on the numbers is ever so slightly off the boil....lad.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Oct 2021 10.51pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Oct 21 10.54pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

I didn’t say versions of killing people, I said there are versions of “death to infidels” in many religious texts, including the Bible.

Radical extremists tend to employ extreme methods, be they trump loving white supremacist redneck dimwits, or brown skinned Muslim zealots.

? 'Death to infidels'?

Ok, where are these examples of death for apostasy in other religions....because that's what you responded to.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 11.07pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

? 'Death to infidels'?

Ok, where are these examples of death for apostasy in other religions....because that's what you responded to.

Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If there is found among you, in one of the settlements that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who has affronted the Lord your God and transgressed his covenant turning to the worship of other gods and bowing down to them, to the sun or the moon or any of the heavenly host, something I never commanded and you have been informed or have learned of it, then you shall make a thorough inquiry. If it is true, the fact is established, that abhorrent thing was perpetrated in Israel, you shall take the man or the woman who did that wicked thing out to the public place, and you shall stone them, man or woman, to death.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 11.12pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

This is really a lesson in the anti white self hating 'racism' of the far left.

Mainey is one on here who frequently accuses others of racism yet here you have seen the absurdist lengths he is willing to go to defend a mostly non white demographic....even though I don't think the whole demographic has been accused.

Now just imagine if this killer had been a white guy similar to who murdered Cox.

His script would completely flip.


Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Oct 2021 10.46pm)

You silly right wingers and your xenophobia.

I don’t defend Islamist extremists, they are the scum of the earth.

Normal rank and file Muslims are not ideologically aligned with ISIS.

Calling all Muslims anti western and the enemy of white English people is absolute bollocks. This is a war which only exists in the minds of the fans of Tommy Robinson. I’m sorry you don’t like seeing women with headdresses on when you go out for your Sunday paper, Stirley, I really am, but you are going to have to live and let live I’m afraid, this isn’t the 1950s.

I made the point about Jo Cox, her killer was born in Scotland - better close the border.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Maine Eagle's Profile Maine Eagle Flag USA 16 Oct 21 11.15pm Send a Private Message to Maine Eagle Add Maine Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Stirlingsays

It was written to demonstrate that what Khan thinks....which you described as 's***e' is in fact the opinion of many millions of Muslims. So amusingly you would in fact be accused of 'Islamophobia' yourself.

What's what it proves.

As for Jim Jones....I think your handle on the numbers is ever so slightly off the boil....lad.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Oct 2021 10.51pm)

I didn’t realize you had conducted a survey of millions of Muslims who you suspect “support” Imran Khan, to get their opinion on whether they agree with his silly assertion that there is no such thing as radical Islam.

So if I disagree with one opinion of one Muslim man I am an islamaphobe? What a breathtakingly childlike simplicity.

 


Trump lost. Badly. Hahahahahahaha.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 16 Oct 21 11.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Maine Eagle

I didn’t realize you had conducted a survey of millions of Muslims who you suspect “support” Imran Khan, to get their opinion on whether they agree with his silly assertion that there is no such thing as radical Islam.

So if I disagree with one opinion of one Muslim man I am an islamaphobe? What a breathtakingly childlike simplicity.

They voted for him Mainey.

Apparently the idea that you're an islamophobe is just one man.

You deserve it Mainey, you are free as you like with your 'isms', enjoy the fact that plenty of non whites regard you as the same.

Considering you pulled someone up on spelling I also rather enjoyed the fact that you couldn't spell 'islamophobe' properly.

I mean....'islamaphone'.....Islam with a phone...bleeding hell.

Edited by Stirlingsays (16 Oct 2021 11.49pm)

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 10 of 28 < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > The Stabbing of MP sir David Amess