You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Declining Western populations
April 14 2024 2.48am

Declining Western populations

Previous Topic | Next Topic


Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

 

Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Hrolf The Ganger's Profile Hrolf The Ganger Flag 21 Mar 24 6.40pm Send a Private Message to Hrolf The Ganger Add Hrolf The Ganger as a friend

Originally posted by silvertop

To repeat (again) I am not talking about non-Europeans, which is where the last comments appear to have headed.

The places highlighted are all now EU / EEA.

I'd like to claim that I somehow lured you in, but by complete accident of discussion evolution you appear to have come round to my argument.

Did you miss the part where the vast majority of our genes are actually British and have been for thousands of years?

You seem to be under the impression that we get replaced every few hundred years. That is demonstrably untrue.
Numerous invasions and migrations have had a very small impact on our genetic make up over the past few thousand years. The English are still a distinct group.
Contrast that to over half of London becoming non White British in fifty. Let's not forget Birmingham, our second largest city. The list goes on.

Let's get real though. Never mind genes. It doesn't take a virtual replacement of population to change politics, culture, religion or status. That can happen with a relatively small number of determined people. Now you can talk about your Romans, Normans and Danish invaders. There weren't many of them, but they changed everything.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Mar 24 8.03pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

well i do consider a whole street of 'can't work, won't work, will have a ton of babies, and let Daddy Government pay for the upkeep'' ....to be an affront to the laws of Nature.

One reason Employed Westerners are failing to reproduce is that housing has been priced out of their income. Largely driven by a) wealthy career women in places like London or b) welfare spongers in places like our Northern Towns.

Compare & contrast the UK to Morocco, Mexico, or Thailand. In these latter places, a working man, with a shovel, can support a family of three or four kids with a stay-at-home wife. Not the UK nor the decadent West.

Itís true but have you seen how they live? I havenít in those countries but I have in the Philippines which must be similar. Often all in one room, sleeping on the floor, cooking over wood outside, fetching water from the river to cook and bathe with, again outside, and buying water to drink. There are often no toilet facilities. The local trees have to suffice. That said there is often a lot of happiness. Family values are high. The community is homogeneous and supportive in time of need. Education is treasured as a privilege but children are regarded as an asset to provide for your old age.

From a health perspective this is not a good way to live. From a social one itís probably better. Most though yearn to escape and live like we do.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View PalazioVecchio's Profile PalazioVecchio Flag south pole 21 Mar 24 9.31pm Send a Private Message to PalazioVecchio Add PalazioVecchio as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Itís true but have you seen how they live? I havenít in those countries but I have in the Philippines which must be similar. Often all in one room, sleeping on the floor, cooking over wood outside, fetching water from the river to cook and bathe with, again outside, and buying water to drink. There are often no toilet facilities. The local trees have to suffice. That said there is often a lot of happiness. Family values are high. The community is homogeneous and supportive in time of need. Education is treasured as a privilege but children are regarded as an asset to provide for your old age.

From a health perspective this is not a good way to live. From a social one itís probably better. Most though yearn to escape and live like we do.

true. But they marvel at how people in London live. Grown men living in tiny box rooms in Zone One. Paying a Kings Ransome to live like a hamster. Often Childless at age 35 and following the trajectory of Japanese society.

Wisbech, you may say poor people living in a hut is f...cked up. Fair enough. But they think Western family life is equally f...cked up.

Declining Western populations.......is the fault of the society we live in. Italy, Japan, Eastern Germany......coming soon to a street near you.

 


the 'Net-We-had' at the Etihad....again

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Mar 24 9.49pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by PalazioVecchio

true. But they marvel at how people in London live. Grown men living in tiny box rooms in Zone One. Paying a Kings Ransome to live like a hamster. Often Childless at age 35 and following the trajectory of Japanese society.

Wisbech, you may say poor people living in a hut is f...cked up. Fair enough. But they think Western family life is equally f...cked up.

Declining Western populations.......is the fault of the society we live in. Italy, Japan, Eastern Germany......coming soon to a street near you.

I didnít though say it is fÖ.cked up! I said it is unhealthy but socially rewarding. The sense of family and community is very beneficial and brings happiness alongside the other difficulties.

I am sure some live in London as you describe but not all and most have the choice of moving elsewhere, living in better conditions in return for lower wages.

Many of our new citizens arrive with these family and community values deeply installed in their psyche. We need to encourage and harvest them for our own benefit, rather than be suspicious of them and isolate those who hold them.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Behind Enemy Lines's Profile Behind Enemy Lines Flag Sussex 21 Mar 24 10.28pm Send a Private Message to Behind Enemy Lines Add Behind Enemy Lines as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I didnít though say it is fÖ.cked up! I said it is unhealthy but socially rewarding. The sense of family and community is very beneficial and brings happiness alongside the other difficulties.

I am sure some live in London as you describe but not all and most have the choice of moving elsewhere, living in better conditions in return for lower wages.

Many of our new citizens arrive with these family and community values deeply installed in their psyche. We need to encourage and harvest them for our own benefit, rather than be suspicious of them and isolate those who hold them.

The suspicion arises when 500 unknown individuals turn up on the South Coast.
To give you something to think about, who would you be suspicious of in the following circumstances:

1. Somebody books an appointment to come and visit you at your home at a certain time on a certain day and has a lanyard around his neck with a photo confirming who he is.

2. Somebody turns up at your house unannounced with no form of ID and demands to be let in to your abode.

 


hats off to palace, they were always gonna be louder, and hate to say it but they were impressive ALL bouncing and singing.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 21 Mar 24 10.30pm Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

I didnít though say it is fÖ.cked up! I said it is unhealthy but socially rewarding. The sense of family and community is very beneficial and brings happiness alongside the other difficulties.

I am sure some live in London as you describe but not all and most have the choice of moving elsewhere, living in better conditions in return for lower wages.

Many of our new citizens arrive with these family and community values deeply installed in their psyche. We need to encourage and harvest them for our own benefit, rather than be suspicious of them and isolate those who hold them.

The trouble with this Shangri-La scenario is that among the nearly 300 ethnic groups and nationalities in London many have mutual enmities going back generations which are kept going by new arrivals.

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Mar 24 11.47pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

The trouble with this Shangri-La scenario is that among the nearly 300 ethnic groups and nationalities in London many have mutual enmities going back generations which are kept going by new arrivals.

Yeah but think of the 300 different takeaway outlets.

Never mind getting mugged and knifed outside them.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Stirlingsays's Profile Stirlingsays Flag 21 Mar 24 11.49pm Send a Private Message to Stirlingsays Holmesdale Online Elite Member Add Stirlingsays as a friend

The third worldest who moved to Cornwall telling you to evolve and make the best of diversity.

 


'Who are you and how did you get in here? I'm a locksmith. And, I'm a locksmith.' (Leslie Nielsen)

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 21 Mar 24 11.59pm Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Behind Enemy Lines

The suspicion arises when 500 unknown individuals turn up on the South Coast.
To give you something to think about, who would you be suspicious of in the following circumstances:

1. Somebody books an appointment to come and visit you at your home at a certain time on a certain day and has a lanyard around his neck with a photo confirming who he is.

2. Somebody turns up at your house unannounced with no form of ID and demands to be let in to your abode.

Nobody defends illegal immigration. Certainly not me. I am referring to legal, managed immigration.

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
Yellow Card - User has been warned of conduct on the messageboards View Wisbech Eagle's Profile Wisbech Eagle Flag Truro Cornwall 22 Mar 24 12.05am Send a Private Message to Wisbech Eagle Add Wisbech Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Teddy Eagle

The trouble with this Shangri-La scenario is that among the nearly 300 ethnic groups and nationalities in London many have mutual enmities going back generations which are kept going by new arrivals.

More work is needed to help overcome such problems and bring them all into their new cultural home under the big umbrella.

Whilst some refuse to participate and erect barriers that work gets harder.

So you have to decide what side you are on. The side of the future or the side of the past. Or as Thatcher would have said, are you with us, or against us?

 


For the avoidance of doubt any comments in response to a previous post are directed to its ideas and not at any, or all, posters personally.

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Teddy Eagle's Profile Teddy Eagle Flag 22 Mar 24 12.17am Send a Private Message to Teddy Eagle Add Teddy Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

More work is needed to help overcome such problems and bring them all into their new cultural home under the big umbrella.

Whilst some refuse to participate and erect barriers that work gets harder.

So you have to decide what side you are on. The side of the future or the side of the past. Or as Thatcher would have said, are you with us, or against us?

How's that big umbrella worked out in Glasgow?

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply
View Houston Eagle's Profile Houston Eagle Flag Houston 22 Mar 24 12.32am Send a Private Message to Houston Eagle Add Houston Eagle as a friend

Originally posted by Wisbech Eagle

Nobody defends illegal immigration. Certainly not me. I am referring to legal, managed immigration.

Over the past few years 10,000,000 plus have entered the US through the southern border. Iím interested to get your perspective as to how many of them are legal by policy definition?

[Link]

 

Alert Alert a moderator to this post Edit this post Quote this post in a reply

 

Page 6 of 9 < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Previous Topic | Next Topic

You are here: Home > Message Board > News & Politics > Declining Western populations